Created as a refuge for all athletes, The ANNEX is located in Chatham, New Jersey, amidst a dozen private and public high school and college athletic venues. This independent, purpose-built facility serves amateur and professional athletes who are dedicated to improving their performance and athleticism. The ANNEX’s 5000-square-foot facility has been created in order to serve all areas of training and recovery for its athletes.
The training area is fully equipped with high end and practical equipment from top manufacturers. Along with cutting edge strength equipment, the facility offers two high-speed treadmills as well as an open turf for an efficient and effective speed and agility development program.
Facility Amenities Include:
- Designated Warm Up and Plyometric Area
- 20 Yard Turf for Speed and Agility Training
- Top of the Line Strength Equipment
- Full Size Power Rack with Olympic Platforms
- Bumper Plates, Dumbells, Barbells and other various Free Weights
- High Speed WOODWAY Treadmills
- Locker Rooms with Shower Facilities
Athletes tend to build confidence when they feel socially strong in their athletic environment. Part of knowing yourself as an athlete is knowing the peers that you compete with and against. The social setting at The ANNEX enables our youth athletes to gather in a highly motivational and energetic area with their athletic friends.